Factory Reconditioned Makita XRU09Z-R 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless String Trimmer (Tool Only)Model: mktrxru09z-r
15% off a single item! Use code: LEAP15 See Details
Last 2 In Stock
3 Reasons To Buy Recon
Factory Reconditioned products have been returned to the manufacturer and are restored to like-new operating condition. They go through a rigorous testing and inspection process and offer a significant savings vs. new.
30-50% saving vs. new
Save BIG and stay under budget when you choose to buy a Reconditioned tool.
120 day money back guarantee
We know that you'll love your recon tool, so we're giving you an industry leading 120 days to try it risk-free.
Same performance vs. new
Performance is guaranteed to match new version of tool. No let down here.
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Makita XRU09Z-R 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless String Trimmer (Tool Only)
- Makita-built Outer Rotor BL Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power and increased torque
- 2-speed options (Low: 5,000 RPM, High: 6,500 RPM) allows the operator to match speed to application
- Bump and Feed trimmer head rotates the same counterclockwise direction as professional grade trimmers
- Delivers up to 60 minutes of run time under load on the low speed setting using two 18V LXT 5.0Ah BL1850 batteries (batteries not included)
- Accepts industry standard spindles M10x1.25 LH for more convenience
- Zero emissions and reduced maintenance; no need for gas or oil
- Reverse (clockwise) rotation system allows operator to quickly clear trimmer head of entangled grass and weeds
- Constant Speed Control minimizes reduction in rotation speed under load
- Direct-drive motor mounted directly on the trimmer head for increased efficiency and improved tool balance
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- 18V X2 (36V) LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless String Trimmer
- Tool Only - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
4 months ago