Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR2740 6.5 Amp 3 in. X 18 in. Heavy Duty Variable Speed Belt SanderModel: rgdrzrr2740
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Factory Reconditioned Ridgid ZRR2740 6.5 Amp 3 in. X 18 in. Heavy Duty Variable Speed Belt Sander
- Twin fan high efficiency dust collection means one fan cools the motor while the other collects dust resulting in maximum dust pickup efficiency
- Soft grip handles for increased comfort and decreased vibration
- 12 ft. all rubber cord with cord wrap for added durability and convenience
- Automatic belt tracking tool automatically adjusts belt to center of plate for alignment
- 6.5 Amp motor belt and gear driven for added power and durability
- Variable speed dial with electronic feedback allows you to match the speed to the desired removal rate
- Electronic feedback helps maintain motor speed under load for consistent results
- Flat face allows for flush sanding against vertical surfaces
- Accessible brushes can be serviced quickly for minimum downtime
- Tool-free belt release makes changing belts quick and easy
- Lighted plug to easily identify live tools
- This item may ship in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- 6.5 Amp, 3 in. X 18 in. Heavy Duty VS Belt Sander - ZRR2740
- 80-Grit Sanding Belt
- Dust Bag
- Operator's Manual
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
6.5 Amp, 3 in. X 18 in. Heavy Duty VS Belt Sander - ZRR2740
80-Grit Sanding Belt
Reconditioned Ridgid Power Tool Limited 1-Year Warranty
One World Technologies, Inc warrants its power tools with the following conditions:
What This Warranty Covers
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials in your Factory Reconditioned Ridgid power tool for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
How To Get Service
Just return the power tool, properly packaged and postage prepaid to a Ridgid Authorized Service Center. You can obtain the location of the Service Center nearest to you by contacting a customer service representative at 800-860-4050 or on-line through our Service Center locater at www.ridgid.com. When you request warranty service, you must also present proof of purchase documentation (sales receipt/bill of sale). We will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any defective part at our option. Work will be performed without charge to your. We will complete the work in a reasonable time, but in any case, within ninety days.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under normal usage and does not cover any malfunctions, failure, or defects resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or repairs by other than Ridgid Authorized Service Centers. Ridgid makes not warranties, representations or promises as to the quality or performance of its power tools other than those specifically stated in this warranty.
Any implied warranty granted under state law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to one year from the date of purchase. Ridgid is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental damages, so the above limitations are exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.