Fein FMM 350 Q Multimaster Quickstart with StarlockFein Model: fenn72295267090
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Fein FMM 350 Q Multimaster Quickstart with Starlock
- Self-supporting motor with vibration decoupling for outstanding vibration and noise reduction
- Very powerful 350 Watt FEIN high-performance motor for optimal cutting speeds and maximum work progress
- Highest quality and stability thanks to metal gear case and consistent use of ball or needle bearings
- Convenient QuickIN rapid-clamping system
- Electronic speed control with tacho generator for constant speed, even under load
- Integrated interface for mounting additional system accessories
- Softgrip zone provides optimal handling
- StarlockPlus tool mount with outstanding torque transfer, fits all Starlock and StarlockPlus accessories
- Wide selection of accessories available for all applications
- 350 SQL Multimaster 120V 2.9 Amp Oscilalting Multi-Tool - 1001786296
- Backing Pad
- (3-Pc.) 60 Grit Sanding Sheets
- (3-Pc.) 80 Grit Sanding Sheets
- (3-Pc.) 120 Grit Sanding Sheets
- (3-Pc.) 180 Grit Sanding Sheets
- 1-3/4 in. (44 mm) Type 152 Universal E-Cut Blade
- 2-9/16 in. (65 mm( Tepy 161 E-Cut Long-Life Saw Blade
- HSS Segment Saw Blade
- Tool Case
Q & A :
FEIN One Year Standard Warranty
Every FEIN power tool is carefully inspected, tested, and is subject to FEIN Quality Assurance's stringent controls. FEIN grants a manufacturer guarantee for precise construction and faultless material on its power tools for the duration of (1) one year - appropriately as of purchase date.
3-year FEIN PLUS guarantee:
This guarantee period is extended to 3 years for all FEIN power tools purchased after 1/1/2005 (Except FEIN High-Frequency Power Tools, FEIN Accu Tec Screw Guns, FEIN Balancer, FEIN Pipe Processing Tools, FEIN Compressed Air Tools, FEIN Battery Packs and Battery Chargers) if the purchaser has registered within 6 weeks of the purchase date. Registration has to be done by the customer himself on the Internet. Register online here. The proof of registration, which has to be printed out immediately, is valid as the confirmation along with the original sales receipt, which shows the purchase date. Registration can be done only if the customer accepts the storage of the queried information.
In case of a material or construction fault, a free repair will be done or in case a repair is impossible the free replacement of the device with a new one (or possibly a follow-up model).
This warranty does not cover damages that are the result of improper use such as nonobservance of the instructions, overload, operation with wrong voltages, wrong type of electricity, or unsuited accessories, as well as external influence such as dropping or striking. Not covered by the warrantee are furthermore wear from operational use under normal conditions.
Services covered by this guarantee declaration are provided solely by FEIN and by companies explicitly authorized for this by FEIN.
In case of assertion of claims from this warranty the power tool concerned has to be completely submitted or sent in along with the original sales receipt (that shows the purchase date and the product name). Partially or completely disassembled power tools cannot be accepted.
Contractual or legal warranty claims towards the retailer remain untouched by this manufacturer guarantee.
Please note that the 3-year FEIN PLUS guarantee is valid only in certain countries. Please see www.fein.de/warranty for a list of these countries.