The Freeman Air Hammer is the ideal tool for cutting metal panels, chipping and scraping surfaces, removing rusted rivets and bolts, fixing exhuast systems, driving out pins, and working on other repair and fabrication projects. Designed for maximum efficiency, the air hammer delivers a 2-5/8 in. stroke and 3,000 blows per minute (BPM) for fast-cutting action. The Freeman Air Hammer accepts standard 0.401-in. chisel shanks, and comes with a five-piece chisel set (tapered punch, flat chisel, panel cutter, tailpipe cutter, and a spot weld breaker) to tackle a variety of projects. It features a quick-change coil spring retainer to switch out chisels quickly, a handle exhaust, an ergonomic rubber grip, and includes two 1/4 in. NPT fittings (industrial and automotive). The medium-length alloyed steel barrel, heat treated piston, and aluminum construction are designed to last, and are backed by Freeman's 7 Year Limited Warranty and a 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Ideal for cutting metal panels, chipping and scraping surfaces, and other automotive repair and fabrication projects
- Delivers a 2-5/8 in. stroke and 3,000 BPM
- Five piece chisel set: tapered punch, flat chisel, panel cutter, tailpipe cutter, and spot weld breaker
- Coil spring retainer for fast and easy chisel changes
- Durable aluminum construction, medium length alloyed steel barrel, and heat-treated piston
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.