The Freeman FS1DTI Composite Digital Tire Inflator with LCD Pressure Gauge makes it easy to check the pressure of your tires frequently, helping you extend the life of your tires and optimize gas mileage. When used in conjunction with a pneumatic compressor, the FS1DTI makes it easy to inflate tires quickly and accurately at home or in the shop.
Connect the inflator to your tires using the brass clip-on chuck to measure pressure in increments of 0.01 PSI. The LCD screen is backlit for increased visibility, and you can switch between PSI, KPA, Bar, and Kg/cm2 for the most accurate reading. The lock-on brass chuck provides a secure attachment to prevent air leakage, and the 20 in. flexible rubber hose and swivel hose connector makes it easy to use the inflator in tight spaces. Lightly squeeze and hold the pistol-style trigger at the first position to deflate, or completely depress the trigger at the second position to inflate. The Composite Digital Tire Inflator with LCD Pressure Gauge is constructed of a durable, lightweight composite nylon and rust-resistant fittings to ensure a long product life, and is backed by Freeman's 1 Year Warranty.
- Two position trigger design makes it easy to inflate or deflate tires and other equipment
- LCD display monitors air pressure in PSI, KPA, Bar, and Kg/cm2
- Composite fiber-reinforced nylon body makes this inflator lightweight and durable
- 20 in. rubber air hose is flexible and has a swivel connector to help you get into tight spaces
- Auto on and off functionality extends battery life
- Composite Digital Tire Inflator with LCD Pressure Gauge - FS1DTI
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.