Don't be caught unprepared in an emergency or power outage. This Generac 100 Amp Single Load Manual Transfer Switch can be pre-install so your generator's power can be distributed throughout your home to power up appliances and critical circuits. No longer will you have to hassle with bulky and heavy extension cords, simply connect your portable generator to the transfer switch and you'll have power around your house during the most needed times. Generac 100 Amp Single Load Manual Transfer Switch is economical and code-compliant, and is perfect for homes, offices, garages, and farm buildings where the entire circuitry in a main panel or subpanel must be powered by a generator during a power outage and isolates the generator from the utility with manual switching action.
- Compatible with any generator between 3000 and 25,000 Watts
- Fast, flexible installation, suitable for surface or flush mounting indoors
- Enclosure is made of aluminum and built to NEMA 1 specifications
- Safely deliver power to a single load, such as a home, office, garage or farm building during a power outage
- 100 Amp Single Load Manual Transfer Switch - 6334
- Hardware Kit
Compliance and Restrictions