Genesis 15 Amp 10 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw is a powerful, heavy duty machine with exceptional crosscutting capacity for all your repetitive wood cutting needs. Straight crosscuts up to 12 in., miter cuts, bevel cuts and compound cuts are a breeze, whether you are cutting flooring, siding, crown or base molding or you just need to cut dimensional lumber down to size. A heavy duty 15 Amp motor drives the blade at 4800 RPM for fast, smooth cutting. Updated saw has improved components, with increased stability in legs and tool platform, with easily adjustable knobs. A laser light cutting guide allows for quicker set up and improved accuracy. And your Genesis 10 in. sliding compound miter saw comes loaded, with a 60T carbide blade installed, hold down clamp, dust bag, 2 extension wings, rear support foot bar, blade wrench and 2 AAA batteries for the laser.
- Sliding rail system for crosscutting stock up to 12 in. wide.
- Make precision miter cuts up to 45 degrees left and right
- Make bevel cuts up to 45 degrees left
- Use compound cutting for crown molding, shadow boxes, picture frames, and more
- Laser light cutting guide for quicker alignment and improved accuracy
- Die cast aluminum base for portability
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes
- Includes 60T carbide blade, hold down clamp, dust bag, 2 extension wings, rear support foot bar, blade wrench and 2 AAA batteries for laser
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov