Greenworks 22272 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion 20 in. XR Dual Action Hedge TrimmerModel: gwkn22272
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 22272 40V G-MAX Lithium-Ion 20 in. XR Dual Action Hedge Trimmer
- High performance 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging.
- 5/8 in. cutting capacity for controlled, easy trimming of most bushes and hedges without the need of multiple tools.
- 3-position pivoting head adjusts blade for trimming at all angles for a clean, precise, manicured look.
- 20 in. steel dual action blade for optimal performance and durability.
- Telescoping shaft extends to 6.5 ft. for extended reach.
- Lightweight and well balanced for easier use.
- Cushioned and over-molded grips increase operator comfort.
- Please Note: 40V G-Max and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible; this tool is compatible with the G-Max 2.0 Ah battery (29462) and the G-Max 4.0 Ah battery (29472).
- 40V Cordless Lithium-Ion 20 in. XR Dual Action Hedge Trimmer - 22272
- 40V G-Max 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 29462
- 20 in. Steel Dual Action Blade
- Owner's Manual
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.