This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks 25142 10 Amp 16 in. 2-in-1 Electric Lawn Mower
- 2-in-1 mowing capabilities - side discharge and mulching
- Powerful 10 Amp motor provides tough cutting and mulching power
- 16 in. wide cutting path offers improved maneuverability with a smaller cutting capacity for tighter areas
- Adjustable cutting height with 5 various positions
- Durable ABS polymer cutting deck offers increased control and lightweight transport
- Cam lock handle for easy folding and storage of unit
- Integrated cord lock helps prevents accidental cord disconnects
- Ideal for smaller yards and lawns
- 10 Amp 16 in. 2-in-1 Electric Lawn Mower - 25142
- Collection Bag
- Mulch Plug
- Owner's Manual
I have checked utube, websites can’t find any information to help me figure the problem out. I am hoping someone here might have had same problem to help me fix it or customer service will answer me.
They all end up in junk this is the best lawn more around it’s quiet but reliable and sharp
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.