Greenworks GLM801601 80V Lithium-Ion 21 in. 3-in-1 Lawn Mower KitGreenworks Model: gwkn2500402
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Greenworks GLM801601 80V Lithium-Ion 21 in. 3-in-1 Lawn Mower Kit
- Highest voltage in the industry, 80V Li-Ion offers up to 35 minutes of run time with a fully charged 2 Ah battery
- 21 in. steel deck with professional grade axles, handles and ball bearing wheels
- Starts up immediately without the hassle of gas
- 3-in-1 cutting modes with 7 cutting heights
- Light weight and quiet, making it ideal for noise ordinance neighborhoods and corporate parks
- 62 lbs. weight for easy maneuverability
- Compatible battery and charger models GBA80200, GBA80400 and GCH8040
- Replacement blade model 290342
- GLM801600 80V Cordless Lithium-Ion 21 in. 3-in-1 Lawn Mower - 2500402
- (2) 80V 2 Ah Batteries
I need two batteries to mow the whole thing, but it works great. I've also purchased the blower and trimmer. Blower uses up bat power faster but has plenty of CFM.
I wish all my neighbors and lawn services used all elec equip!
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Double The Industry Standard
NEW GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of (4) four years (90 days for commercial use) from the shipping date.
Reconditioned GreenWorks products are protected against all defects under normal use for a period of 30 Days from the shipping date.
GreenWorks can opt to repair, replace or issue a refund for products that are determined to be defective, or that have been damaged during shipping. Replacement of products or parts subject to normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the customer. If GreenWorks accepts a return under Warranty, you can return the defective or damaged product only after you call and receive a Return Authorization from GreenWorks. You also will receive a refund for your original shipping charges, and GreenWorks will arrange and pay for your return shipping charges. Batteries carry a one-year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Batteries must be charged in accordance with the operator's manuals directions and regulations in order to be valid.