Open Box items are new items that may have minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or have been shipped to the CPO warehouse as an incomplete unit. Open Box items may or may not include all original accessories and/or original manufacturer packaging. Each unit is inspected to meet CPO Open Box criteria and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. CPO 120-day money back guarantee.
The Cordless Plastic Strip Framing Nailer completely raises the bar for cordless framing nailers. It is designed so you no longer need to worry about dirty hoses, loud compressors or expensive gas cartridges. Its equipped with Hitachi's unique Air Spring Drive System that delivers similar performance as a pneumatic nailer, but offers total cordless freedom.Â ItÂ uses sealed compressed air to drive each nail, which results in zero ramp up time, up to 2 nails driven per second, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer and best of all, there is no refilling of the air tank required.Â This cordless nailer is ideal for all construction framing applications but is particularly useful for punch-out work on a jobsite for quick in-and-out operation with minimal hassle and professional results.
- Unique Air Spring Drive System that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased driving speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer and quicker response time between drives
- Brushless motor for longer run time per charge, less maintenance and increased durability
- Drives up to 400 nails per charge using the compact 3.0Ah battery
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for a professional finish with varying materials
- Power switch located on control panel must be depressed for 1 second to activate the nailer and automatically switches off after 30 minutes of inactivity for added safety
- Selective actuation on the control panel transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode, when rapid nailing is preferred
- Battery charge indicator located on tool control panel to easily check the available power in battery pack for less downtime
- 21 degree magazine holds approximately 37 plastic strip collated fasteners from 2 in. up to 3-1/2in. in length
- 10.6 lbs and well balanced for easy maneuverability
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product