The Round Head Coil Framing Nailer is used for construction work such as wall sheathing, roof decking, subflooring, mobile and modular home construction, making of wooden boxes, pallets and drums, packing operations in manufacturing plants, and for other types of general packing and crating work. It is like the original NV83A that you have come to trust, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same internal parts as the original NV83A .Relies on the same cylinder valve drive system as the NV83A, which offers both rapid response and great driving power.
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Accepts both 30 degree paper strip collated clipped head nails and 30 degree paper strip collated offset round head nails
- Equipped with an industrial 2-piece magazine that can withstand jobsite abuse
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or "toe-nailing"
- 8.8 lbs (or 9.1 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product