Husqvarna 450 II E-Series 50.2cc Gas 18 in. Rear Handle ChainsawModel: hqvn966906738
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Husqvarna 450 II E-Series 50.2cc Gas 18 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw
- Combined start/stop switch, Smart Start and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- A carburetor air purge system removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easy starting
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter, reducing air filter cleanings and improved engine life
- LowVib system designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, helping to lessen fatigue
- Inertia activated brake reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- Transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check the fuel level
- Quick release air filter facilitates cleaning and replacement of the filter
- Distinct marks provide for better felling precision
- Snap-lock cylinder cover saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- 450 series 50.2cc Gas 18 in. Rear Handle Chainsaw - 966906738
So far I have no complaints other than I wish I would have done it sooner!
The 450 absolutely sips fuel! Used to have to fill my 350 at least 3-4 times when cutting a cord.
(8'x 8' x 4') Now I have to fill it just before or after I finish my cord! Truly impressive.
Sometimes I forget to switch to my higher horsepower saw when felling trees due to the 450 having plenty of "go" itself. And then it goes further in impressing me by (usually) handling the job easily.
Well done Husqvarna!!
I have had other brands but Husqvarna is at the top of the list in performance and ease of operation.
I have read other reviews about starting issues. It started no problem out of the box following the instructions. I did have a hard time restarting after initial run, but after reading warm starting instructions it started no problem.
Q & A :
Thanks for your help
Thanks for your help