To accommodate the amount of space in your shop, as well as forming and shaping the needs of your operation, JET Floor/Bench Box & Pan Brakes are designed to offer superior versatility, strength, accuracy and durability. Finger width assortments and removable finger sections enhance the overall productivity in your facility, and are built to provide superior durability and satisfaction bend after bend.
- Wide assortment of finger widths allowing for greater versatility in the shop
- Rust resistant black ceramic coated fingers ensure long life and use
- Increased strength and durability with welded steel plate body sections and heavy truss rods and braces
- Integrated stop rod for repeatable bending applications
- Material clamping is foot operated to save strain on back and arms during work
- Air spring assisted clamping handle provides easier use
- BPF-1240, 12-Gauge Floor Box and Pan Brake - 752125
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.