Wood Project Clamps are perfect for Kreg Joinery, project assembly, general clamping, and more. Available in two sizes — 6 in. reach and 3 in. reach — these versatile clamps have large clamp faces that distribute clamping force evenly and won't mar delicate surfaces. They are compatible with the Kreg Jig R3's Clamp Pad Adapter, and with the Kreg Jig Portable Base.
Auto-Adjust Technology-Thanks to Automaxx Auto-Adjust Technology, Wood Project Clamps adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of handles — whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. You can clamp a 2x4 and then a piece of 1/2 in. plywood without ever readjusting the clamp.
Easy-to-Regulate Clamping Pressure-Easily regulate clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew. Just set your desired pressure by turning the thumbscrew for more or less pressure. Once the pressure is set, the clamp maintains consistent clamping pressure with every thickness.
- Quick, Convenient Clamping with Automatic Adjustment
- 6 in. reach (152mm); clamps materials up to 5 in. thick (127mm)
- Adjusts automatically to match material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Large clamp faces spread pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Works with the Kreg Jig R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base
- 6 in.Wood Project Clamp with Automaxx -KHC6