Makita 5477NB 7-1/4 in. Hypoid SawModel: mktn5477nb
Last 3 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita 5477NB 7-1/4 in. Hypoid Saw
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8 in. at 90 degrees, 1-3/4 in. at 45 degrees and 1-9/16 in. at 50 degrees).
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
- Oversized top handle for better fit and added comfort.
- Large levers for fast bevel and depth adjustments.
- Push button spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip improves control.
- Aluminum base plate is chemically treated to resists rust and warping for superior cuts.
- Reinforced 10 ft. cord withstands jobsite abuse.
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales.
- Externally accessible brushes for easy replacement and extended tool life.
- 24T thin kerf carbide tipped blade for fast cutting.
- Efficient hypoid gears deliver more power and greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor for increased productivity.
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance.
- 0 degrees - 51.5 degrees bevel capacity with positive stops at 45 degrees and 51.5 degrees is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs.
- 7-1/4 in. Hypoid Saw - 5477NB
- Carbide tipped blade - D-24826
- Blade wrench - 783204-6
CREATE YOUR OWN KIT :
Last 3 In Stock
Last 9 In Stock
Last 2 In Stock
1 year ago
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool