Makita CC02R1 12V max 2.0 Ah CXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-3/8 in. Tile/Glass Saw KitModel: mktncc02r1
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita CC02R1 12V max 2.0 Ah CXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-3/8 in. Tile/Glass Saw Kit
- Smooth and powerful cutting.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
- 3-3/8 lbs. blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1 in. for a wide range of cutting applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8 in. long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Nickel-plated base prevents rust and tilts from 0 degrees to 45 degrees for bevel cuts
- 12V max CXT Cordless Lithium-Ion 3-3/8 in. Tile/Glass Saw - CCO2Z
- (2) 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery - BL1021B
- 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Charger - DC10WD
- 3-3/8 in. Tile/Glass Diamond Blade - A-95722
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.