The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The 12V max CXT Impact Driver weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 2.0Ah battery), and delivers 1,200 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It features Assist Mode (A-mode), a setting that helps eliminate “cam-out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until tightening begins. The DT04R1 is an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact impact driver with less weight and for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 1,200 in.lbs. of Max Torque in an ultra compact design
- Assist Mode (A-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0-3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16" long
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- 12V max CXT Brushless Impact Driver
- (2) 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery
- 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Charger
- Tool Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product