The Makita 16 in. 36cc Chain Saw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 36cc engine delivers 2.4 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an tool-less chain tensioner, and an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.
- Stratified Air Scavenging engine for lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
- Tool-less chain tensioning for quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Touch & Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.3 lbs.)
- High power-to-weight ratio 2.4 HP engine
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Primer pump for easy cold starting
- Large fuel and oil tank openings with S-form caps for easy operation
- Two point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Fuel level view window allows operator to quickly check fuel level
- 18 in. Guide Bar - 443-045-661
- 18 in. Saw Chain - 523-102-064
- 16 in. Chain Saw Bar Cover - 419560-5
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Gasoline engine exhaust (condensates/extracts), which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.