Makita's EA6100P53G 61cc Gas 20 in. Chainsaw combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications including felling, sectioning, plunge-cutting, limbing, and bucking.
The spring-assisted starter combined with a low-spark ignition coil significantly reduces pull-starting force for easier starts, resulting in a reduction in pull-rope resistance, increased starting reliability, smoother ignitions, and lower mechanical wear to starter assembly. With a powerful 4.6 HP Stratified Air Scavenging engine that lowers emissions and improves fuel efficiency, this Chainsaw powers through all your outdoor cutting needs.
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight at only 13.2 lbs.
- Easy Start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine management for quick starting with less force
- Heavy-duty cyclonic-cartridge air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- Touch and Stop single lever control shuts off engine with just a touch
- Powerful 4.6 HP Stratified Air Scavenging engine for lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
- 13,800 RPM with fast acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
- Compact design engineered with smooth rounded surfaces for easy cleaning and operator comfort
- Slide-out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
- 2-point durable inertia/mechanical chain brake
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Lateral chain tensioning for easy adjustment
- Advanced vibration dampening system engineered to reduce vibration
- Floating rim sprocket for easy maintenance and improved chain life
- 61cc Gas 20 in. Chainsaw - EA6100P53G
- 20 in. Guide Bar - 443-053-661
- 3/8 in. Pitch .050 in. Gauge 20 in. Saw Chain - 523-102-072A
- 20 in. - 24 in. Chain Cover - 952-020-660