Makita EK7651H MM4 14 in. 76cc 4-Stroke Power CutterMakita Model: mktnek7651h
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Makita EK7651H MM4 14 in. 76cc 4-Stroke Power Cutter
- Powerful 76cc 4.1 HP engine produced 9,350 RPM to take on the most demanding applications
- Unleaded gasoline powered means no oil mixing - simplified operation prevent engine failure due to improper fuel/oil mix
- Low noise level at only 106.5 dB for quieter operation
- Low fuel consumption at only 0.45 gallons her hour
- Automatic decompression pull-starting force by 40% to reduce user fatigue
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for long cylinder life
- 5-stage air filtration system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air and improved engine durability
- 3-ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
- Integrated wheel kit retracts when not in use
- 14 in. 76cc 4-Stroke Power Cutter - EK7651H
- Oil Bottle
- Tool Kit
- Adapter Ring
- Water Supply Kit
- Pre-filter Set
I’d highly recommend this tool.
over 2 years ago
Q & A :
Sent from my iPhone
we want to know where is repair shops.
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool