The Makita 12V CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 20 oz. Barrel Style Caulk and Adhesive Gun (model GC01ZB) is a versatile, powerful and lightweight solution for dispensing large amounts of caulk and adhesives.
The GC01ZB delivers a full 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force for the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants. It features a 5-speed dial (0-66 IPM) and variable speed trigger that optimizes flow rate. The 360-degree rotatable cartridge holder fits 20 oz. cartridges, sausage packs, and bulk caulk and adhesives. Added features include an overload-indicator light to minimize breakage of sealant cartridges, L.E.D. light, and drip-reduction feature that automatically relieves pressure on the material when the trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants
- 5 speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM
- Variable speed trigger allows user to match speed to the application
- 360° rotatable cartridge holder fits 20 oz. cartridges, sausage packs and bulk caulk and adhesives
- Overload indicator light notifies the operator when tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge
- Compact and ergonomic design at 21-1/4 in. long
- Weighs only 5.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort
- 20 oz. Barrel Holder Set (196352-6)
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product