Makita JR3050T 1-1/8 in. Reciprocating Saw KitModel: mktnjr3050t
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita JR3050T 1-1/8 in. Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Powerful 11 Amp motor for continuous operation
- Internal dust blower system clears debris from the line of cut for better visibility and accuracy
- Heavy-duty shoe features tool-less adjustment
- All ball and needle bearings for longer tool life
- Lightweight for all day use (7.3 lbs.)
- Soft grip for increased comfort and control
- 1-1/8 in. Reciprocating Saw - JR3050T
- (2) Blades - 723054-A & 723066-A
- Plastic Tool Case - 824734-9
- Operating Manual
Bought this as a backup because my employee's always have it when I need it.
CPO and look up whats cooking with Makita. I have a Makita Reciprocating saw that I still use that was purchased 25 years ago, the cord is just showing it's age.
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool