The Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand is a versatile and portable solution for increased mobility. It has a compact and lightweight aluminum tubular design for less weight (only 33.7 lbs.), with transport wheels and side handle that allows the miter saw and stand to be transported around the job site. It has material support extensions that extend up to 100-1/2 in. with a maximum supported weight of 500 lbs. The durable aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for increased speed on repetitive cuts. The folding legs allow for easy transport and compact storage (45-1/4 in. folded).
The stand is the perfect companion to a Makita miter saw for a broad range of trades including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, cabinet manufacturers, closet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, stair installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class job site miter saw stand.
- Compact and lightweight aluminum tubular design for job site portability; weighs only 33.7 lbs.
- Large solid rubber wheels and side handle allow the stand with miter saw attached to be easily transported around the job site (miter saw not included)
- Material support extensions extend to 100-1/2 in. and support up to 500 lbs. for increased cutting efficiency
- “Tool-less” adjustable miter saw bracket levers for easier installation/adjustment/removal of saw
- Durable aluminum feed roller and adjustable material stop are engineered for efficient repetitive cuts
- Adjustable non-marring rubberized feet provide additional support when leveling the stand on uneven surfaces
- Sliding rail design allows easy positioning of the miter saw (miter saw not included)
- Folding legs allow for easy transport and compact storage
- Compact design (45-1/4 in. folded) for convenient transporting and easy vertical or horizontal storage
- Carrying handle allows stand to be carried with a single-hand when folded
- Makita Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand - WST06
Compliance and Restrictions