Makita XFD10R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)Model: mktnxfd10r
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita XFD10R 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 1/2 in. Cordless Drill Driver Kit (2 Ah)
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in-lbs. of maximum torque
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission provides 0 - 600 and 0 - 1,900 RPM for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Dual LED lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- LXT 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver Kit - XFD10R
- (2) 18V 2.0Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery - BL1820B
- 18V Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger - DC18RC
- Tool Case
over 3 years ago
Q & A :
Makita LXT Lithium-ion Tool WarrantyEvery Makita® Lithium‐Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium‐Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita's option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three‐year period for the Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the COMPLETE Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories, like flashlights.
This Warranty does not apply where:
In no event shall Makita be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages from the sale or use of the product. This disclaimer applies to both during and after the term of this warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of "merchantability" and "fitness" for a specific purpose, after the three-year term of this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you many also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.