Combines power and run-time for more drilling, driving and fastening tasks in wood, metal, and masonry. Electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers up to 2,000 RPM and 530 in.lbs. of max torque for efficient fastening. Weighs only 4.2 pounds (with battery) with an LED light that illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces.
- BL brushless motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of max torque.
- Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling it to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled motor uses energy efficiently to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed design (0-500 and 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 and 0-30,000 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-1/8 in. long
- Weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Dual LED lights illuminate the work area
- Tool Only (Battery and Charger not Included)
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product