Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool). It has an electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application, and is powered by the industry's fastest charging 18V lithium-ion batteries (sold separately). With Makita, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ05Z as they use across the Makita 18V LXT cordless tool line-up.
The XRJ05Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4" stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include an L.E.D. light to illuminate the line of cut, a retractable tool hook, and "tool-less" blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
- Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0-2,300 (Low) & 0-3,000 (High) strokes per minute and a 1-1/4 in. stroke length for faster cutting
- Tool-less blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 17-1/4 in. long
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Weighs only 8.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- LXT 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool) - MKTNXRJ05Z
- Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Bare Tool - Batteries and Charger Sold Separately
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product