Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (XSH07ZU tool only). The circular saw is powered by two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries for maximum performance, and has an electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application. Makita 18V X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting sheet and dimensional lumber that traditionally called for a corded saw. Best of all, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries with the XSH07ZU as they use across the expansive Makita 18V LXT cordless tool system.
The XSH07ZU has a long list of features for efficient cutting without the cord. The electronically-controlled brushless motor delivers a full 6,000 RPM for efficient cutting, with Automatic Speed Change technology to adjust the cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance. The tool can make up to 610 cross-cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2x10 SPF lumber using two fully-charged 5.0Ah batteries.
The XSH07ZU is AWS capable when equipped with the Auto-Start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5, sold separately). AWS (Auto-Start Wireless System) uses Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication with the AWS-equipped dust extractor (sold separately). AWS is intelligent communication that eliminates cords and reduces noise.
- Powered by two LXT batteries; X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 6,000 RPM for maximum performance and 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and optional dust extractor
- AWS capable with Auto-Start Wireless Transmitter (part no. 198901-5) sold separately
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 610 crosscuts per charge in 2 x 4 SPF lumber and up to 320 crosscuts per charge in 2 x 10 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries (batteries not included)
- Large 2-5/8 in. cutting capacity at 90-deg.
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- 0 - 56-deg. bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5-deg., 45-deg., and 56-deg.
- 7-1/4 in. 24T C.T. Circular Saw Blade (B-61656)
- Wrench (783204-6)
- Dust Extracting Attachment (196520-1)
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.