Makita is a pioneer in brushless motor engineering, battery technology, and miter saw innovation and has combined this expertise in the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw. It's powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance, but without leaving the 18V LXT platform. Makita brushless motors are engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XSL06 has an efficient BL Brushless Motor that delivers up to 4,400 RPM for fast and efficient cutting, with Automatic Speed Change technology to adjust cutting speed and torque under load for optimum performance.
The XSL06 has a unique 2-steel rail sliding system design that offers single slide-glide operation for smooth and dead-on accurate cutting right out of the box, as well as a reduced overall footprint that allows the saw to be positioned flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4”) and crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8” nested), the largest in its class. It will also crosscut a 4x12 at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right).
The direct drive gearbox with soft start is a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, built-in laser that indicates the line-of-cut, and improved dust collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). It also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powered by two LXT batteries
- X2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Motor delivers 4,400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- X2 LXT technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2x4 SPF and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2x12 SPF lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90°
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation
- reducing saw's footprint and allowing for operation flush against a wall
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Miters 0-60° left and right
- bevels 0-48° left and right
- 18V X2 LXT (36V) BL 10" Dual-Bevel Slide Compound Miter Saw(XSL06Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- Vertical Vise (122854-6)
- Triangular Rule (762001-3)
- Hex Wrench, XSL06 (781044-6)
- 10" x 5/8" 40T Micro-Polished Miter Saw Blade
- Dust Bag (122852-0)
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product