Engineered for a range of trades. Compact, powerful and can drive a wide range of 3/8 in. crown staple lengths flush into hardwoods like oak, maple, cherry, and more. Part of Makita expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have fast charge times, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls . For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Will drive 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in., and 7/8 in. length staples (3/8 in. crown); also utilizes Arrow T50 type staples for maximum versatility. Easy-to-use depth control setting can be adjusted with a single knob. Rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples, with a convenient window on the magazine that shows the number of remaining staples.
- Fastens a wide range of 3/8 in. crown staples (lengths 1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in. and 7/8 in.); also utilizes Arrow T50 type flat crown staples.
- A convenient window on magazine shows the number of remaining staples
- Spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight
- Contact actuation is well-suited for production environment
- Rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples
- Easy-to-use depth control setting by turning adjustment knob
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9 7/8 in. long
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5 Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT 3/8 in. Crown Stapler (XTS01Z)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5 Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- Tool Bag.
Compliance and Restrictions
Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of those chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Refer to product manual/instructions