Makita XWT04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Impact Wrench (Tool Only)Model: mktnxwt04z
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Makita XWT04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Impact Wrench (Tool Only)
- 325 ft-lbs. of torque for tough jobs created by 2,200 rotational impacts per-min.
- Makita built motor delivers top no load speed of 1,600 RPM
- Compact design at 10-1/2 in. long and 7.5 lbs. provides superior balance and control
- Large rocker switch for more convenience and comfort
- 1/2 in. square drive
- Extra durability with job site tested shock absorbent handle protects the battery housing
- Large removable tool hook for a range of trades
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-year warranty on tool
- 18V Cordless LXT Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Impact Wrench (Tool Only) - XWT04Z
- Tool Only - Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Last thing, I called Makita because where the battery attached, the gun and battery holder seemed to be seperate and loose. They told me it was a rubber isolater inside to protect battery from impact vibration. Seems like they put a lot of thought into it. Thanks Makita and thanks CPO, I'll buy here again.
Q & A :
Makita Standard WarrantyThe Makita Standard Warranty applies to both new and factory-reconditioned Makita tools. Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
Each NEW Makita Lithium‐Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of THREE YEARS from the date of original purchase
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at its option, replace without charge).
This Warranty does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool