The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 3-Speed 1/2 in. Impact Wrench (XWT11Z, tool only) combines extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. The XWT11Z is powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. Three speeds with reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation in two seconds when fastener is adequately loosened, making the XWT11Z ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 210 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-3/4 in. long
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-1,600 / 0-2,100 / 0-2,800 RPM & 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,500 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
- Reverse rotation auto-stop mode stops rotation and impact in two seconds when fastener is loosened adequately
- Efficient BL Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product