Want an email when this item is in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Metabo 600606420 WEPBA 17-150 Quick RT DS Angle Grinder
- Maximum productivity through strong power at a low weight
- Steel ring for carabiner to secure the angle grinder from falling when working at great heights
- Metabo LongLife Motor with new cooling and carbon brush system for double the service life
- Perfect ergonomics thanks to a slim grip area for maximum control and easily working overhead
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load
- M-Quick System for disc change without tools at the push of a button
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof
- Reduced vibration for fatigue-free work with Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle and integrated Auto-balancer
- Highest user safety with patented, mechanical disc brake and deadman switch: disc stops in 2 seconds after release, even during a power failure
- Metabo S-automatic Torque Limiting Clutch: minimises kick-back to the lowest level when the disc jams unexpectedly - for maximum user protection and swift progress
- WEPBA 17-150 Quick RT DS Angle Grinder - 600606420
- (1) Guard
- (1) Metabo VibraTech (MVT) side handle
- (1) Inner support flange
- (1) M-Quick flange nut
I believe in breaking in tools by giving them a hot supper and this was no exception. First thing I noticed is doesn't get hot when you lean on it non-stop. It's powerful, comfortable, and so smooth. The auto balancing is perhaps the most noticeable feature allowing you to use for extended periods of time.
I don't know why I've never had a grinder with soft start or a brake, but now I want to replace all my various-sized grinders with Metabos for these features. It lacks a lock-on switch but your grip strength isn't compromised because the switch's slide-forward design makes it effortless to actuate while holding.
At 14.5 Amps it is powerful. It chews through everything. Every process is accomplished in half the time of my other grinders and doesn't break a sweat.
The wheel guard is slick and definitely has positive-lock stops. It's definitely not flimsy and doesn't twist. I really like the slip-on attachment to make it a type 1 guard. It saves so much time.
It was shipped in the factory box so the first grinder they sent had to be reboxed by the carrier and was missing parts. I called CPO and I requested them ship it in another box which they did. It arrived before I had a chance to send the first one back. Great service from CPO.
I can't say enough about this grinder. It is definitely not cheap but the quality is there. I will probably buy another one, maybe two. If you buy it, you will not be disappointed.
1 year ago