POWER - Experience tells you corded tools have more power than cordless. That may have been true UNTIL NOW. Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform delivers the power needed to increase productivity and efficiency - regardless if the tools are being operated cordless or corded. When using the MultiVolt AC Adapter, it can be used over long extension cords from a generator with little to no power loss thanks to Metabo HPT's ultra-efficient Brushless motor technology.
SAFETY - Experience a safer jobsite by leaving the cord behind and choosing cordless when a cordless tool makes sense for the application. Go cordless when you don't have access to power and need to be able to move where the job takes you. When you do have access to power, save the battery for later and just plug in.
BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE - You're invested in your tools and no one ever wants to change battery platforms. That's why MultiVolt cordless batteries were designed with your 18V tools in mind. The battery delivers 4.0 Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools. It can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V cordless tools including cordless nailers for increased flexibility and multipurpose use. When a MultiVolt battery is used with an 18V tool, it generates an impressive 8.0Ah of run time. Continue using your Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V tools and experience a longer battery life, thanks to MultiVolt battery innovation.
- Brushless Motor Technology for more run time, increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance
- Professional grade power with 1,220 in-lbs of torque and up to 2,100 RPM with 0-31,500 BPM
- Long side handle provides additional comfort and control
- Built-in LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- MultiVolt 36V 1,220 in-lbs. Brushless Hammer Drill with 2 4.0 Ah Batteries - DV36DA
- (2) 4.0 Ah MultiVolt Batteries - 372121M
- Rapid Charger w/ USB Port - UC18YSL3
- Side Handle - 371797
- Double Sided #2 Phillips Bit - 983006
- Hard Carrying Case - 339778
Compliance and Restrictions