Milwaukee 2840-20 2 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry Air CompressorMilwaukee Model: miln2840-20
Product Features & specs :
The industry's quietest cordless air compressor with only 68dB(A) of noise
2 gallon tank is optimized for brad and finish nails and staples, as well as common inflation tasks such as tires or recreational equipment
Milwaukee 2840-20 2 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry Air Compressor
- The industry's quietest cordless air compressor with only 68 dBA of noise
- POWERSTATE brushless motor and compressor deliver up to 1.2 CFM of air at 90 PSI
- 2-Gallon tank is optimized for brad and finish nails and staples, as well as common inflation tasks such as tires or recreational equipment
- Quickly dial in air output with the onboard single-turn regulator
- A quick connect coupler helps users change hoses with ease
- All steel rollcage delivers stackable design and protection for the pump, motor and tank
- Carrying handle and lightweight design help transport this compressor on and off the job
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM Lithium-Ion batteries
- M18 FUEL 2-Gallon Compact Quiet Air Compressor - 2840-20
- Battery and charger sold separately
When the compressor arrived it would not run at all. I tried three different batteries with no luck so I went to the Milwaukee web site and filled out a warranty request form. That was a week ago and still no response from Milwaukee. Very Disappointing. So. . . after a couple of days I decided to see if I could see any obvious problems. I found a wire that had become disconnected from it's respective quick connect terminal.
The tool now runs perfectly and so far I'm impressed with the output and battery life. I started with a small (4 Ah) battery and inflated two very large backhoe tires, which happened quickly and only took about 1/2 of the small battery's capacity.
Other than being disappointed with Milwaukee's lack of help, I really like the compressor. Seems like it is very well made.
2 months ago
3 months ago
5 months ago