Milwaukee 2880-22 M18 FUEL Brushless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. / 5 in. Cordless Small Angle Grinder Kit with No-Lock Paddle Switch (6 Ah)Milwaukee Model: miln2880-22
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2880-22 M18 FUEL Brushless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. / 5 in. Cordless Small Angle Grinder Kit with No-Lock Paddle Switch (6 Ah)
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility
- REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT Battery: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM Battery. Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Paddle Switch Design for Increased Comfort and Ease-Of-Use when Operating in Various Positions
- Tool-Free Guard Adjustment for faster guard installations and adjustments
- Tool-Free Accessory Changes with Integrated FIXTEC Nut Technology
- Electronic Clutch for Kickback Protection
- 5/8 in. -11 Spindle for Use with Common Grinding Accessories
- Overload Protection to Maximize Motor Life
- Anti-Vibration Side Handle for Increased User Comfort and Safety
- M18 FUEL Brushless Lithium-Ion 4-1/2 in. / 5 in. Grinder with No-Lock Paddle Switch - 2880-20
- (2) M18 High Output 6 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries
- M12/M18 Charger
- (1) Type 27 Guard
- (1) Type 1 Guard
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- Contractor Bag
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878