Milwaukee 6088-30 7 in./9 in. Large Angle Grinder with Lock-On ButtonMilwaukee Model: miln6088-30
$15 off orders over $75! Use code: JULYSALE See Details
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6088-30 7 in./9 in. Large Angle Grinder with Lock-On Button
- 15.0 Amp, 4.2 HP Motor provides high overload protection and power for difficult applications
- 6,000 RPM optimal wheel speed for material removal
- Equipped with debris baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- External brush doors reduce service time by providing easy access to brushes
- Soft-grip main handle provides better control and comfort
- The tool-free, burst-resistant guard is quickly adjustable without a tool
- 7 in. and 9 in. Type 27 guard included for added productivity
- 7 in/9 in. Large Angle Grinder with Lock-On Button - 6088-30
- Side Handle
- 7 in. and 9 in. Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
It's powerful, it runs smooth, it handles 9" Ø.
Only caveat I see is for small spaces, but we whip out our 6147-30 mini-grinder for those cases.
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878