Motor Guard has supplied high-quality, U.S. products to the automotive collision repair industry for 30 years for all their requirements from pulling to painting. It is committed to produce superior and affordable products to solve complex service problems while always supporting and providing the highest level of service to their loyal customers.
- Removes oil vapor and other contaminants from compressed air through the absorption process and traps individual oil molecules while clean air passes through
- Exclusive Carbon-Max cartridge contains an expanded volume of activated carbon media to deliver air to the spray gun that is virtually free of oil vapor
- Designed for maximum airflow at a minimum pressure drop, compressed air spends the maximum time in contact with the carbon media for more complete vapor removal
- Added as the final stage in an existing air management system ensures defect-free finishing with waterborne materials
- Activated Carbon Compressed Air Filter - M-C100