The 12V Plug with Eyelet Terminals permanently connects directly to your battery with integrated eyelet terminals (3/8 inch). Easily power your favorite 12V devices directly from your battery, like a tire inflator, vacuum, coffee maker, fan, cooler and more. It features fused connections for increased safety, and a water-resistant cap to protect the 12V female socket from the elements. Made from a high-conductivity 16AWG 100% copper wire, this unit has a rated capacity of 15 Amps.
Whether you are powering a 12V tire pump or portable fan, having the right accessories can extend the reach of your devices, power higher current devices or power multiple devices at one time. The X-Connect Battery Clamps were carefully designed and precisely engineered to be durable, easy to use, and provide a superior connection to your battery.
Along with a better battery connection, a low set eyelet reduces the risk of bending or damaging the eyelet or terminal post, which provides for a longer lasting and better quality product. Sometimes electrical systems can overload or short-circuit if not used correctly (like pushing too much power, or jamming the cord in your door or hood). Although those situations are rare, the fuse is there to stop any potential harm to you or damage to your equipment.
Riding your motorcycle or just need another 12V port outside the car? By hooking up the clamps to your battery it will give you access to a 12V port wherever you may need one.
- Power your favorite 12V devices like a tire inflator, vacuum, coffee maker and more
- Water resistant cap to protect the female socket from the elements
- Ergonomic design makes battery connecting and disconnecting effortless
- Built-In Fuse Protection protects against potentially dangerous short circuits
- High-conductivity 16 AWG copper wire and rated capacity of 15 Amps
- Molded strain reliefs prevent unwanted strain on the wire connections
- 12V Plug Socket w/ Eyelet Terminals - GC018
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product