The NOVA 48202 G3 Wood Turning Insert Type Chuck is a four jaw self centering geared chuck suitable for smaller lathes with a swing up to 14 in. The powerful Tuff Lock gearing system delivers incredibly smooth strength for a solid, free performance. It also includes unique innovative NOVA features such as auto stop, copper composite jaw slides, a woodwork screw, 2 in. jaws, a comfortable T-bar handle, and is compatible with the same accessory range as other NOVA chucks. The Insert Type Chuck does require an insert to fit to the lathe.
- High powered Tuff Lock gearing delivers outstanding grip with little effort
- Small, compact design minimizes load on a small spindle and bearings
- Fast comfortable T-bar handle has a fast, positive location, and is easy to use
- Open back for easy cleaning
- Special wood turning profile jaws cuts into and grip wood fibers firmly
- Fits full range of NOVA chuck accessories
- G3 Wood Turning Insert Type Chuck - 48202
- 2 in. Jaws
- T-Bar Handle
- Woodworm Screw
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.