The NOVA 6017 3 in. Universal Long Nosed Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from having to purchase duplicate accessories. The jaw set has a very long reach with a 2 in. rise above the base to get deep inside bowls. Very versatile, the 6017 has tremendous holding power externally and internally, and is ideal for green wood turning. It features an internal dovetail grip for holding footed bowls and other footed work pieces. Able to hold work in both the contraction and expansion modes, this jaw set is designed to specifically provide maximum holding strength without crushing the wood fibers. It is built from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel for precise closing, durability, and a long life.
- Rise above the base of 2 in. allows for a very long reach deep inside bowls
- Versatile jaw with tremendous holding power both externally and internally
- Internal dovetail grip for holding footed bowls and other footed pieces
- Special NOVA dovetail profile designed to provide maximum strength and holding in wood turning applications without crushing wood fibers
- 3 in. Universal Long Nosed Chuck Jaw Set - 6017
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.