The NOVA 8321 Infinity Smooth Column Jaw Series #1 are designed to provide positive holding with minimal marking of the work piece. They are ideal for box projects, peppermills or any hollow form project where a softer but firm grip is desirable and work marks need to be minimized. The Smooth Column Jaws can also be used as an internal expanding Pin Jaw mounting. It works with the NOVA Infinity Quick Change System and taper cam lock in line with the forward rotation of the chuck to be safe to use at higher speeds and with larger work. The Saw Tooth Jaw Series #2 are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced work holding and turning possibilities.
- Smooth column jaws provide strong grip for boxes, pepper mills and similar work without marking the project
- Can be used for handy pin chuck mounting of bowls for outside turning
- Longer 1.64 in. grip than traditional Nova Pin Jaw 1/2 - 1 in. grip for dowels
- Provide strong positive holding and leaves minimal markings of the work piece
- Infinity Smooth Column Jaw Series #1 - 8321
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.