The NOVA 9024 5/8 in. x 3-1/4 in. Machined Steel Tool Rest Post fits most mini lathe tool supports, and is part of the modular NOVA Tool Rest System, a flexible system which allows you to mix and match your tool rest posts and supports to create the perfect tool rest for your needs. It requires one of the NOVA Tool Rest Bars (sold separately). This threaded post enables you to unfasten different NOVA tool rest bars and attach as needed. The 5/8 in. shaft is 3-1/4 in. long and can fit to most mini lathe tool side shafts. It is backed by a full replacement 2-year warranty from Teknatool International, since 1955.
- Economical modular system allows flexibility
- Interchangeable 4 in., 6 in. and 12 in. tool rests available
- Steel machined post with threaded top
- Fits most banjos with 5/8 in. tool rest holder
- 5/8 in. x 3 in. Post for Module Tool Rest System - 9024
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.