The NOVA FP150L 6 in. Woodworking Lathe Faceplate is suitable for all NOVA lathes and lathes with a 1-1/4 in. headstock spindle thread. With a spin balanced construction to eliminate vibration, this faceplate is the perfect size for most turning applications requiring faceplate functions. It features four screw hole positions, and an outer rim lip for easy removal from the lathe. It is also made from precision machined solid 1045K steel for extra strength and rigidity.
- CNC machined to give you the highest accuracy
- Made from cast iron for durability and robustness
- Four screw hole will make it easy to install while the rim lip is there for easy removal
- Compatible with all lathes featuring a 1-1/4 in. and 8 TPI bore
- 6 in. Woodworking Lathe Faceplate - FP150L
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.