The NOVA NCSC Chuck Spur Center enables you to keep your NOVA chuck on your lathe while you do spindle work. It is designed for the bowl turner who does occasional spindle work, and can be mounted into your chuck to carry out spur center applications.
- Won't ever need to take your NOVA chuck off your lathe
- Perfect for the bowl turner who does occasional spindle work
- Four prongs provide maximum grip
- Square shank offers strong, positive location into chuck body
- Chuck Spur Center Accessory - NCSC
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.Cancer