Compact and lightweight, Porter Cable's PCC640B 20V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver measures only 6.2 in. in length and weighs only 3.2 lbs., making it ideal to fit into tight spaces to fasten easily, as well as powerfully.
Its ergonomic design, cold-forged internal impact block, and no-slip grip reduce user fatigue and increase ease of use over long periods of time. A built-in LED light improves visibility, while rubber bumpers on both sides help to protect it from wear and tear.
Porter-Cable's 20V MAX lineup and its high energy cells improve performance of tools meanwhile the no memory effect and minimal self discharge features retain maximum power so your battery is ready to use when you are. The PCCK888LB is compatible with all Porter-Cable 20V MAX power tools.
- High torque motor delivers 1,495 in-lbs. of torque
- High performance transmission delivers 0 - 2,900 RPM and 0 - 3,100 BPM for quick fastening applications
- Compact tool (6.2 in. length) easily fits in tight spaces and reduces user fatigue
- Quick release chuck allows user to insert bit with one hand
- Battery fuel gauge displays charge remaining in the battery
- LED work light provides additional light in dark work areas
- Variable speed trigger switch with forward/reverse button for added control
- Two magnetic bit tip storage slots built on top of the tool for organization
- Belt clip can be switched to either side of the tool based on user preference for convenient access and storage during use
- 1.5 Ah carried by these batteries provide additional runtime
- High energy flow cells improve performance
- No memory effect and minimal self discharge keeps the battery ready when you are
- 20V Max Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver - PCC640B
- 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - PCC691L
- (2) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Batteries - PCC681L
- Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.