SawStop ICS51230-52 230V Single Phase 5 HP 20.5 Amp Industrial Cabinet Saw with 52 in. T-Glide Fence SystemModel: sspnics51230-52
Product Features & specs :
SawStop ICS51230-52 230V Single Phase 5 HP 20.5 Amp Industrial Cabinet Saw with 52 in. T-Glide Fence System
- Patented safety system prevents serious accidents and injuries to provide the highest level of safety during operation
- All purpose safety and mobility suitable for both jobsites and workshops
- Rugged 230V Single Phase 5 horsepower motor delivers a high level of performance and power
- Tool-free quick change mount allows for fast transitions between guard and riving knives
- Industrial fence systems delivers the straightest and most accurate cuts possible
- Unmatched quality and construction provides a durable and reliable saw that's built to last
- Compatible with 10 in. standard blades as well as 8 in. dado blade sets for maximum versatility
- Please Note: Unit includes Standard Base, optional Jobsite Cart and Mobile Base sold separately
- 230V Single Phase 5 HP 20.5 Amp Industrial Cabinet Saw - ICS51230
- T-Glide Fence Assembly - CBF105-000
- T-Glide 52 in. Rails Assembly - CBFR104-5200
- T-Glide 52 in. Extension Table Assembly - CBFT104-5200
Q & A :
I want this to be my last purchase. I have a 12" power attic. I am 69 years old. I have an overhead lift for heavy timber. My son wants my saw and I am inclined to accommodate the bum.
However I have 660 amp power to the barn and I can accommodate any need. I like the concept of your approach to safety. In my day we referred to it as go with the flow. So I am looking for state of the art. Bigger is better. My choice as to how I use it.
What say you? Quick sale or honest rhetoric?
What is the difference between the single phase and three phase motor?