With its vacuum-like suction, the HI VAC mower deck efficiently cuts and bags your grass, making it the best mower for bagging fans. HI VAC Walk Mowers give your yard an ultra clean finish. The secret to the HI VAC mower's cut is its unique blade and rolled deck edge that generates a large column of air and creates suction.
This Snapper 21 in. Walk-Behind Lawn Mower features a rear wheel drive system with high 10 in. rear wheels for superior traction on hills and thick grass. The reliable Briggs & Stratton Professional Series OHV Engine keeps you going with professional-grade features from ReadyStart technology to quieter operation and increased durability.
- Disc drive transmission features a higher wheel torque, which provides improved speed control
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series OHV Engine is strong, quiet and durable, and comes standard with the ReadyStart starting system for quick and simple starting
- HI VAC Mower Deck efficiently cuts and sucks up grass clippings for a clean finish
- Rugged solid steel front axle and stamped steel mower deck provide long-lasting performance season after season
- Operator zone has everything within easy reach whether it's the speed select or the cup holder
- Rear-wheel drive improves walk-behind mower traction
- Smooth-turn differential helps ensure easy maneuverability without damaging your grass
- 10 in. high rear wheels easily glide through tall, thick grass
- Easy-to-use adjustment handles allow you to change the height of cut for the ideal cutting height for your lawn
- HI VAC 190cc 21 in. Self-Propelled Electric Start Lawn Mower - 7800982
- Rear Bagger
Compliance and Restrictions