Snow Joe ION100V-21SB 100V 5 Ah Li-Ion 21 in. Variable Speed Single Stage Snow BlowerSnow Joe Model: snonion100v-21sb
Last 2 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Snow Joe ION100V-21SB 100V 5 Ah Li-Ion 21 in. Variable Speed Single Stage Snow Blower
- Equipped with a single, powerful 100V 5.0 Ah battery featuring exclusive ECOSHARP technology provides up to 30 minutes of runtime on a single charge
- Powerful 2800W brushless motor increases battery efficiency, maximizes motor performance, decreases noise vibration, and extends motor life
- Auger-assisted drive helps propel the unit forward through snow to clear more with less effort
- Dual 2.5W LED headlights provide increased visibility for nighttime snow removal
- Integrated push-button display: 180 Degrees chute rotation, LED light, power ON/OFF, and variable speed control dial
- Two-Blade paddle auger clears a path 21 in. wide x 12 in. deep in a single pass
- Maximum auger speed moves up to 16 tons per charge, minimum auger speed moves up to 12.5 tons per charge
- 100V battery features carrying handle, integrated USB ports and onboard LED emergency light ideal for camping power failures
- Weight (battery installed): 69 lbs
- TUV Certification
- 100V 5 Ah Li-Ion 21 in. Variable Speed Snow Blower - ION100V-21SB
The only trouble I had with it was when there was ice covering the top of the snow, than it had a little bit of trouble.
What I do love is the battery can also be used in a power outage to help keep your phone charged and it also has a small light.
It was almost fun. My neighbor looked jealous .
Delivered 2 days before a big snow. My driveway is a 1 car driveway, but connecting to my neighbors.
I cleared them both in less than 6 minutes!!
So I decided to go to all my elderly neighbors and use it on theirs . Normally I just shovel everyone’s, but this makes it easier to do more in a short period of time.
Ended up clearing 22 driveways.... and cookies and cupcakes keep showing up at my front door as thank you from all 22. Haha
I may have to shovel sometimes still to keep the weight off.