Sunex 6602ASJ 2 Ton Aluminum Service Jack with Rapid Rise TechnologyModel: snxn6602asj
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Sunex 6602ASJ 2 Ton Aluminum Service Jack with Rapid Rise Technology
- Rapid Rise Technology improves raise speed by reaching max height in just 5 pumps
- Side mounted handles provide quick and easy positioning and maneuvering
- Rear mounted ball bearing swivel casters and wide track front wheels offer quick transport and positioning
- Thick frame side plates and reinforced lift arm provide added strength, chassis torsion control and durability
- Overload and bypass safety valves prevent ram over extensions and use beyond the rated weight capacity
- Angular positioned pump pistons provide maximum effective pump strokes when under vehicles
- Two piece handle with quick-lock feature offers quick engagement, disengagement and storage
- 2 Ton Aluminum Service Jack with Rapid Rise Technology - 6602ASJ
It's a great jack that should last me years.
Sunex® Tools Inc. Warrants to its customers that the company’s Sunex® Tools branded products are free from defects in workmanship and materials.
Sunex® Tools Inc. will repair or replace its Sunex® Tools branded products which fail to give satisfactory service due to defect in workmanship or materials, based upon the Terms and Conditions of the Warranty plans attributed to that specific product.
This Warranty does not cover damage to equipment or tools arising from alteration, abuse, misuse, damage and does not cover any repairs or replacement made by anyone other than Sunex® Tools or its Authorized Service Centers.
Return equipment or tools to Sunex® Tools or an Authorized Sunex® Warranty Center, SHIPPING PREPAID. Be certain to include your name, address and contact information, proof of purchase date, and a description of the suspected defect.
The foregoing obligation is Sunex® Tools’ sole liability under this or any implied warranty and under no circumstances shall Sunex® Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.